There are a total of twelve Cornford speaker cabinets available to compliment our range of heads and combos; that's a choice of...
... four sizes:
• 1x12" - 690mm (W) x 540mm (H) x 295mm (D); ??kg; 8 Ohms; 60 Watts
• 2x12" - 740mm (W) x 540mm (H) x 355mm (D); 22kg; 8 Ohms; 120 Watts
• 4x12" Base - 740mm (W) x 750mm (H) x 355mm (D); 35kg; 16 Ohms; 240 Watts
• 4x12" Angled - 740mm (W) x 750mm (H) x 295mm/355mm (D top/bottom); 35kg; 16 Ohms; 240 Watts
... in three different styles:
• Cornford 'MK' Series - Finished in Cornford's trademark custom made Oxblood Tolex, with black grille cloth and white piping.
• Richie Kotzen Signature 'RK' Series - Finished in Kotzen black Tolex, with custom black / white chequerboard grille cloth and white piping; recessed stainless steel speaker socket panel with Neutrik locking jack.
• Roadhouse Series - Finished in black Tolex, with black grille cloth and white piping.
Combined with one of Cornford's amazing amps, these are arguably some of the most well made and best sounding guitar cabs in the world today.
Features standard to all Cornford cabs include:
Fittings: Nickel hardware (corners, screws, cup washers, handle fixings, etc.) Recessed bar handles (where appropriate).
Construction: High quality, 19mm solid pine lock jointed with ply baffle board permanently dadoed into the cabinet. Recessed spec plate and input on rear. Four rubber feet.
Speakers: Celestion Vintage 30 speakers (60 Watts each speaker).